So What Does it All Mean?
Range of industries
Policy & Regulatory Analysis
Analytical Services to Inform Tactical and Strategic Organizational Requirements
- Use our customized reports to mitigate organizational risks
- Explore new opportunities
- Make better, more-informed decisions
- Identify what you really know, and what you don’t know
- Use previously unknown, or under-utilized information sources
Intelyses analytical services distill large amounts of information from various sources, into focused, useable, and actionable reporting to inform your organization’s tactical and strategic requirements
Intelyses Analytical Services: U.S. Sensitive Industries Database
Intelyses personnel assisted a US organization needing to target specific firms in a given number of sensitive industries susceptible to intellectual property theft. Intelyses personnel created the database from free, publicly-avaiable information that had previously gone unused. The data had existed for years and had gone unused, but Intelyses analytical services helped organize the data into a useable format. The database was used by the organization to develop strategies and processes to counter intellectual property efforts.